Bạn đang xem bài viết Cheat Codes For Pokemon Gold Version (Gbc Guide) được cập nhật mới nhất tháng 2 năm 2024 trên website Uta.edu.vn. Hy vọng những thông tin mà chúng tôi đã chia sẻ là hữu ích với bạn. Nếu nội dung hay, ý nghĩa bạn hãy chia sẻ với bạn bè của mình và luôn theo dõi, ủng hộ chúng tôi để cập nhật những thông tin mới nhất.RARE POKEMON LOCATIONS LIST
1. Where to Catch Ho-oh There is only one Ho-oh in Gold and Silver, so make sure you catch it. You can find it on top of the Tin Tower, but you’ll need the Rainbow Wing to go up there. You get the Rainbow Wing from the Radio Station Manager in Goldenrod City (Gold version) or the old man in Pewter City (Silver version).2. Where to Catch Lugia You can find Lugia in Whirl Island, off Route 41. You’ll need to know the HM 06 Whirpool technique to get in as well as the Silver Wing. You can find the latter in Pewter City (Gold) or the Radio Station in Goldenrod City (Silver).3. Where to Catch Entei, Suicune, Raiko Dogs, cats, what are they? Who cares! They’re cool and they’re exceedingly rare. To catch these guys, go to the Burned Tower in Ecruteak City. When you get close to them, they will run away. After this brief encounter, these fast creatures will roam around Johto. So where do you find them? Check your Pokedex and have some Fast Balls ready.4. Where to Catch Togepi Professor Elm’s assistant will give you an egg in Violet City after you beat the Gym Leader there. It will hatch into a Togepi.5. Where to Catch Tyrogue You can get this young Fighting Pokemon from Blackbelt Kyo (if you have an empty slot in your party) in Mt. Mortar, or simply breed one using Hitmonchan or Hitmonlee and a Ditto.6. How to Catch Sudowoodo This odd Rock type blocks your way on Route 36 (just like Snorlax below). Use the Squirtbottle from Goldenrod City to battle it.7. How to Catch Porygon You can get Porygon for 9,999 coins in the Celadon City Game Corner.8. How to Catch Snorlax Snorlax is blocking the way into Diglett’s Cave. Use the Poke Flute to wake it up.9. How to Catch Eevee Apart from winning an Eevee in Pokemon Stadium or the Celadon City Game Corner, you can also get one at Bill’s House.10. How to Catch Aerodactyl There is only one Aerodactyl in Gold/Silver, but it’s not that hard to get. Catch a Chansey and trade with the girl on Route 14 to get it.
POKEMON NOT INCLUDED IN POKEMON GOLD VERSION To get the following Pokemon in Pokemon Gold, you must trade with Silver, Yellow, Red or Blue, as these Pokemon do not appear in Pokemon Gold.
1. Bulbasaur, Ivysaur and Venusaur 2. Squirtle, Wartortle and Blastoise 3. Charmander, Charmeleon and Charizard 4. Kabuto and Kabutops 5. Omanyte and Omastar 6. Vulpix and Ninetales 7. Meowth and Persian 8. Phanpy and Donphan 9. Ledyba and Ledian 10. Skarmory 11. Delibird 12. Articuno 13. Zapdos 14. Moltres 15. Mewtwo 16. Mew
POKEMON TRADE EVOLUTIONS LIST The following Pokemon only evolve when traded with another player or a Pokemon Trainer. In addition, some of them will also only evolve if traded while holding the right Hold Item.
1. Kadabra evolves into Alakazam only when traded.2. Graveler evolves into Golem only when traded.3. Haunter evolves into Gengar only when traded.4. Machoke evolves into Machamp only when traded.5. Poliwhirl evolves into Politoed only when traded while holding a “King’s Rock” Item.6. Onix evolves into Steelix only when traded while holding a “Metal Coat” Item.7. Scyther evolves into Scizor only when traded while holding a “Metal Coat” Item.8. Porygon evolves into Porygon 2 only when traded while holding a “Up-Grade” Item.9. Slowpoke evolves into Slowking only when traded while holding a “King’s Rock” Item.10. Seadra evolves into Kingdra only when traded while holding a “Dragon Scale” Item.
How to Solve the “Unown” Pokemon Mystery In the “Ruins of Alph” (which stands for “Alphabet”) you will find a mysterious Pokemon(s) known as “Unown”. This unique Pokemon, #201, is the only Pokemon (at the time of Gold/Silver) that exists in more than one shape . . . there is one Unkown for each letter in the English alphabet, making 26 Unown Pokemon total.
To get these Pokemon, you must solve various sliding-tile puzzles at the Ruins of Alph. Doing so successfully will drop you into the ruins and caves below where you can try your hand at catching some Unown Pokemon. At first only one puzzle is accessible (the solution is Kabutop). Once you have gained the Surf and Strength techniques, you will be able to solve the rest.
Using Surf you can swim to the Southern cave and solve the Aerodactyl puzzle. The final two puzzles can be reached via the Union Cave by using Surf and Strength. The puzzle to the southwest is an Omanyte, while the one to the west is a Ho-oh puzzle.
The more puzzles you solve, the more types of Unown will be available for you to catch. Once you have caught three or more, head to the Alph Lab (found just outside the entrance to the Ruins of Alph). There you can get an update to your Pokedex that allows you to view and keep track of each type of Unown you have caught. Once you have caught all 26 types of Unown, return to the Alph Lab and use the machine in the corner. This gives you an additional Game Boy Printer option that allows you to print out banners using the letters as shapes of the Unown Pokemon – a special “Unown Font”.
SPECIAL POKEMON TRAINERS LIST There are six extremely helpful Pokemon trainers in Gold and Silver. If you keep their telephone numbers in your Pokegear, these guys will then randomly give you useful tips throughout the game on how or where to find rare Pokemon. They will also guide you towards Pokemon “swarms”, allowing you to catch certain wild Pokemon much easier.
1. Fisherman Ralph (Route 32) – Helps you find Qwilfish.2. Hiker Anthony (Route 33) – Helps you find Dunsparce.3. Bug Catcher Arnie (Route 35) – Helps you find Yanma.4. Schoolboy Chad (Route 38) – Helps you find Snubbull.5. Fisherman Wilton (Route 44) – Helps you find Remoraid.6. Hiker Parry (Route 45) – Helps you find Marill.
Easy Breeding Using Ditto Here is a trick to make breeding for the Pokemon you want a breeze. To do this trick, simply select the Pokemon of your choice and a Ditto and put them in the DayCare Center. After waiting a bit, the old man will give you an egg that will hatch as whatever Pokemon you put in with Ditto! This makes it so that you don’t need to look around for a female and male Pokemon to breed. A major time savor.
How to Avoid Random Encounters With Cut You can easily get through grassy areas without fighting random Pokemon by using the HM Cut move. Once you have taught Cut to a Pokemon, you can use that Pokemon to cut down trees and slice through grass while on the overworld. The trick is to use Cut to slice the grass in front of you. Do this and you can then walk on the spot without fighting a random Pokemon. Note that if you leave the area and return, the grass will have grown back.
How to Encounter “Shiny” Pokemon You can encounter a different color of a normal Pokemon known as a “Shiny Pokemon”. However these are uber rare, and the odds of it happening are 1 out of 8,192! Good luck!
How to Set Your Set Your Clock for Daylight-Savings Time To set your in-game clock in Pokemon Gold for Daylight-Savings Time, simply return to your house and talk to your mom. She will ask you if you want to set your clock to Daylight-Savings Time.
How to Freeze Your Game Clock (Glitch) There is a way to freeze your game clock in Pokemon Gold & Silver, through a glitch, which makes the game’s clock stay frozen on a certain time of day. Note however that this is permanent. So be careful. Also, like all glitches, use at your own risk as it can mess up your game. To do this cheat, go to Vermillion City and talk to the Machop that is stomping on the ground. After you talk to him, open your Pack, go to Coin Case, and look at how many coins you have. Your game will either freeze or reset, so you must reset if it freezes. When you do, your game clock will be frozen in that exact time unless you use another code to change the time, which is possible.
How to Get the Diploma In order to get your Diploma, you must have captured every Pokemon in the game (excluding Mew or Celebii, who are bonus Pokemon so they doesn’t count).
HOW TO GET SPECIAL POKEBALLS LIST DESCRIPTIONS You can give Apricorns to the Poke Ball maker in Azalea Town to get new types of Poke Balls. Here is a list of what they’re good for.
1. White Apricorn gets you a “Fast Ball” which is good for catching Pokemon that try to escape from battle quickly.2. Red Apricorn gets you a “Level Ball”. Use this ball if your Pokemon’s level is significantly higher than the wild Pokemon’s. Making it easier to catch.3. Blue Apricorn gets you a “Lure Ball” which is good for catching Water types when Fishing.4. Pink Apricorn gets you a “Love Ball”. If the wild Pokemon’s gender is opposite that of your Pokemon’s, you’ll have an easier time catching it with this Ball.5. Black Apricorn gets you a “Heavy Ball” which is big enough to catch heavy Pokemon like Snorlax.6. Green Apricorn gets you a “Friend Ball”. Pokemon caught with Friend Balls will become very attached to their trainer. This makes it a good ball to catch Chansey. That way she will evolve into Blissey easier.7. Yellow Apricorn gets you a “Moon Ball” which is good for catching Pokemon that evolve with Moon Stones. Such as Clefairy or Jigglypuff.
How To Duplicate Pokemon Glitch (Warning: We are not responsible for what may happen when you use this glitch. Your game data can get deleted. Use at your own risk)
In order to do this trick, make sure you have access to a Save PC in the game and at least two Pokemon, including the one you want to duplicate. You also have to have a box with at least one free slot in it. Now here are the steps to duplicate the Pokemon.
1. Save your game at the PC. 2. Deposit the Pokemon you want duplicated into the Pokebox. 3. Exit the box and select the “Change Box” option. 4. Now WHILE the game is saving, turn the system off! You need to turn it off while it still says “Saving, do not turn off the power” on the screen. 5. Turn the Game Boy back on. You should be at the PC where you saved before. 6. Check in the Pokebox and you should see that not only is there the Pokemon you wanted duplicated in the box, but that SAME POKEMON is also still in your party. Thus, if done correctly, you’ll have two copies of that Pokemon!
Hidden Safari Zone (Glitch) (thx to yaziyo) Normally there is no Safari Zone in Pokemon Gold or Silver when you go to Kanto. However there code was apparently left there by the developers, so you can still access a hidden Safari Zone by using a cheat device. Here is how to get there. Note that although it looks like there are no Pokemon, you can find some if you use the fishing rod! Also note that there is no way to get out of the Safari Zone, so don’t save while in it.
Here are the GameShark Codes to enter the Hidden Safari Zone:
010344D0 015045D0 010343D0
Here is a video showing it off.
How to Level Pokemon Up By Re-Battling the Same Gym Leader (Glitch) (Warning: We are not responsible for what may happen when you use this glitch. Your game data can get deleted. Use at your own risk)
Here is a glitch that allows you to keep leveling up a Pokemon by re-battling the same Gym Leader over and over again. In order to do this glitch, follow these steps.
1. Save in front of a PC 2. Battle a Gym and it’s leader with a Pokemon you want to level. 3. After defeating the Gym Leader, do the Clone Glitch as described in the cheat above. 4. When you turn your Game Boy back on, you will have a cloned Pokemon with the same levels as you had after battling the Gym Leader, but the Gym Leader will still be alive. 5. Throw the old Pokemon away and keep leveling the same Pokemon by beating the Gym Leader again and repeating this glitch. 6. Note: Every three or so times you do this glitch your Pokebox will fill up. Be sure to release the extra Pokemon to get rid of them to prevent your box from filling up, or switch boxes.
How to Get All Three Starter Pokemon From the Beginning (Glitch) (Warning: We are not responsible for what may happen when you use this glitch. Your game data can get deleted. Use at your own risk)
There is a glitch that will allow you to get all three starter Pokemon in the game from the very beginning. To do this glitch, take these steps.
1. Start a new game. 2. Select your first Starter Pokemon (Cyndaquil, Totodile, or Chikorita). 3. Play through the game until you get to the point where you can freely catch Pokemon WITHOUT SAVING at any time. 4. Catch a wild Pokemon (any kind, doesn’t matter). 5. Now deposit your Starter Pokemon into a Pokebox 6. Now repeat the Clone Cheat from above, by turning the Game Boy off after you have selected “Change Boxes” while the game is saving. 7. When you turn the Game Boy back on, if the cheat worked correctly, your previous Starter Pokemon will already be in the Pokebox that you placed it in when you turned it off. 8. Be sure to move any Pokemon other than your starter that was in the box, to your party before doing this glitch. As the Starter Pokemon will replace it.
Here is a video showing how to do the glitch. (thx to halklk)
By Josh Romero: He is a lover of videogames, as well as metal music, Gilmore Girls, chatting, social networking, Phoenix Suns, reading, writing and many other nerdy things. Read his posts here and connect with him on Youtube.
Rico’s outfit from Just Cause 2
Have a saved game file from Just Cause 2 on your hard drive or Just Cause 2 listed in your “Steam Game Library List” to unlock Rico’s outfit in Wei’s closet. This costume allows you to stunt hijack from a further distance.
Health Shrines appear on mini-map
After the second popstar mission, Amanda will appear outside your apartment. Take her on a brief tour of the city (Bam Bam Club and the Temple), ending at the martial arts dojo. Complete the training exercise to finish the mission. You will then be able to call her for a proper date. Successfully complete the date with Amanda (where you take photos of her) to have unclaimed Health Shrines appear on the mini-map. For every five health shrines you collect, your max hit points will be increased by 10%.
Jade Statues appear on mini-map
You will meet Tiffany during the “Bam Bam Club” mission. Successfully complete the mission to get her number. Then, call her in the afternoon or evening. Sing a song once you meet her at the Bam Bam Club. Score 90% or higher on the song to complete the mission and have unclaimed Jade Statues appear on the mini-map.
Lockboxes appear on mini-map
You will meet Ilyana during the “Important Visitor” mission. You will have access to the mission once you reach 70% game completion. Call her after completing the “Important Visitor” mission. She will challenge you to a race. Beat her in the race to complete the mission and have Lockboxes appear on the mini-map.
Spy Cameras appear on mini-map
You will meet Not Ping during the “Listening In” mission. After the “A Big Betrayal” mission, she will call you and take you to an area to hack a camera. Hack the camera to complete the mission and have Spy Cameras appear on the mini-map.
Start the hack with 9, 8, 7, 6. Then, move any yellow numbers to a new slot, and replace the red numbers with 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0. Keep repeating this until you have completed the hack.
Once you are able to bet in cockfights, go to the arena on the far left of the map. Most of the cockfight arenas have a betting cap, but the one on the far left does not. Save the game immediately before talking to the NPC at the front of the arena. Then, place a bet for the maximum amount of money you have available. If you do not win, simply load your saved game and try again. Repeat this as many times as desired.
Health Shrine locations
Search the indicated locations to find all 50 Health Shrines:
Jade Statue locations
Search the indicated locations to find all 11 Jade Statues. Jade Statues unlock melee combos, which are important in brawls and street fights as the game progresses. Jade Statues are tricky to find, and most are in areas that are locked when you start the game. Thus, before you can find most statues, you will first need to unlock that area by progressing through the game. Once you have found a Jade Statue, return to your former martial arts teacher, located in the North Point. As a reward for returning this statue to him, you can choose one of the combos available in the “Melee” training menu and learn it by attending the class. To learn the combo technique completely, you will be required to perform the combo three times, and then you must defeat a set number of opponents, with or without using that combo. When the lesson ends, you will have access to the new combo technique in your list of techniques.
Jade Statue #1: It is on the boat where you observe the drug deal between the popstar and supplier.
Jade Statue #2: It is on the second floor of Club Bam Bam. The statue is on the bar counter near the manager’s office. You will not be able access the area until Winston asks you to make an example out of the club’s manager.
Jade Statue #3: During the cutscene where Wei is blamed of being a rat working for HKPD (Water Street Gang’s Accusations), you will be able to see a statue on one of the kitchen counters. You can also come back to this territory later in the game to pick it up.
Jade Statue #4: The “Bride To Be” mission will direct you to the temple that has this statue. However, if you have completed “Tiffany’s Song”, you can get in the temple where the statue is placed on the central altar.
Jade Statue #5: It is in the waiting area of the central hospital. You can go in there and grab the statue at any time since the hospital is always open.
Jade Statue #6: It is in a Bridal Shop. It is the same shop where you drove Peggy to in the “Bride To Be” mission.
Jade Statue #7: At the K-bar in Soho, you can find the statue on one of the bars inside.
Jade Statue #8: Go to the main hall leading into the greater cemetery near the Kennedy Town. It is on one of the seats in the viewing area entrance point.
Jade Statue #9: You can get this statue after you reach the gambling den on the northern coast of Central. The statue is inside the den, but you will not be able to access it until you complete the “Riffraff Disposal” mission for the doorman. This mission will not be accessible until you have completed the “Bride To Be” main story mission.
Jade Statue #10: This statue is impossible to miss, as you will have it while completing the “Bad Luck” main story mission in Act 3. Look for the statue in a display case in Chin Tsao’s Mansion.
Jade Statue #11: It is in Vivienne Wu’s apartment. The statue is on a table inside the dining room.
Search the indicated locations to find all 100 Lockboxes:
Aberdeen, Kennedy Town, and Western Area North Point
Spy Camera locations
Search the indicated locations to find all 26 Spy Cameras:
Easy “A Slap In The Face” achievement
Early in the game, you will reach the “Club Bam Bam” mission. Inside the club, you will fight several goons in a room lit with aquariums. Grapple one of the enemies, and drag them to an aquarium to initiate an environment kill with the aquarium. Once the aquarium is smashed, a fish will drop out. Pick up the fish, and use a heavy attack to instantly kill an enemy with it and get the “A Slap In The Face” achievement. Note: If you happen to miss with the fish, you will need to grab another fish; there are two aquariums in this first area.
Easy “Infowlable” achievement
Once you are able to bet in cockfights, go to the arena on the far left of the map. Most of the cockfight arenas have a betting cap, but the one on the far left does not. Save the game immediately before talking to the NPC at the front of the arena. Then, place a bet for $50,000. If you do not win, simply load your saved game and try again. Repeat this as many times as desired. Once you win, you will get the “Infowlable” achievement.
Easy “Sharpshooter” achievement
When you have a gun and car, start driving, and initiate a police chase (try crashing into a cop’s car). Once the chase begins, wait for a good time to lean out and fire. Then, lean out the side of your car and aim your gun. This will make time slow down, giving you more time to line up your shots. Shoot the tires to get the “Sharpshooter” achievement. Note: Making quick turns or circling around a cop’s car will expose their tires better and give you a more clear shot.
While on foot, start a fight with a cop on the street. Knock him out using some attacks, and pick up the gun he drops. Once cops start arriving, grab some cover, and quickly shoot out the tires on one of the oncoming cop cars to get the “Sharpshooter” achievement. If this is not done quickly, the cops will kill you before you can shoot out their tires. Note: You must shoot the cop car’s tires while it is driving; it does not count towards the achievement if the car is parked.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select “Community”, “My profile”, “View all my games”, then the game and view stats.
A Big Betrayal: Complete Dockyard Heist. A Slap in the Face: Kill someone with a fish. Auto Enthusiast: Purchase all vehicles. Big Smiles All Around: Complete Big Smile Lee. Bounty Hunter: Complete all of Roland’s Jobs. Case Closed: Complete all cases. Central Scavenger: Unlock every lockbox in Central. Chief Inspector: Complete 100% of all missions, cases, favors, events, jobs and races. Detective: Complete 50% of all missions, cases, favors, events, jobs and races. Environmentalist: Perform 5 unique environmental kills. Event Driven: Complete half of the open world events. Event Planner: Complete all of the open world Events. Fashion Statement: Change all your clothes in your wardrobe or a clothing store. Fashion Victim: Purchase all clothing. Foodie: Try 10 different foods or drinks. Gadgetman: Pick a lock, plant a bug, trace a phone, crack a safe, and take over a spy camera. Gaining Face: Achieve Face Level 5. Gold Rush: Achieve 5 Gold Stat Awards. Golden Touch: Achieve 15 Gold Stat Awards. Great Face: Achieve Face Level 10. Gun Nut: Use 10 different firearms to defeat enemies. Hong Kong Super Hacker: Hack every Security Camera in the game. In With the Gang: Complete Night Market Chase. Infowlable: Win 50,000 on a single cockfight. Karaoke Superstar: Achieving 90% and above for all songs at the Karaoke Bars in HK. Kleptomaniac: Hijack 5 trucks and collect their cargo. Man Around Town: Visit Aberdeen, Central, Kennedy Town and North Point. Martial Law: Defeat all 4 Martial Arts Clubs Minor Face: Achieve Face Level 2. Mr. Nice Guy: Complete all Favors. North Point Scavenger: Unlock every lockbox in North Point. Officer: Complete 25% of all missions, cases, favors, events, jobs and races. Pure Gold: Achieve 30 Gold Stat Awards. Rookie: Complete 10% of all missions, cases, favors, events, jobs and races. Safe Driver: Cruise for 2 minutes straight without damaging your car. Sharpshooter: Shoot out a cop’s tires while fleeing in a police chase. Slight Silver: Achieve 5 Silver Stat Awards. Solid Silver: Achieve 30 Silver Stat Awards. Spiritual Healing: Pray at all of the Health Shrines. Strike Gold: Achieve 1 Gold Stat Award. Stuntman: Successfully perform an action hijack. Substantial Silver: Achieve 15 Silver Stat Awards. Super Cop: Unlock ten Cop Upgrades. Take A Bite Out Of Crime: Complete a Case. That’ll Show ’em: Complete Payback. Tourist: Win a bet on a cockfight. Ultimate Fighter: Unlock ten Triad Upgrades. Wei of the Road: Complete all Street Races. West End Scavenger: Unlock every lockbox in Kennedy Town and Aberdeen. Whatever’s Handy: Use 10 different melee weapons to defeat enemies.
All codes for the American Heart Gold & Soul Silver will work for Sacred Gold & Storm Silver; codes listed in here are simply my personal recommendations. However, the Game IDs for SG/SS are different, which will affect those of you playing on flashcarts. The new IDs are as follows:
Sacred Gold – Complete: IPKE 66972395 Storm Silver – Complete: IPGE D5D82CBF Sacred Gold – Classic: IPKE 7BAC813A Storm Silver – Classic: IPGE C794B178
Instant Message Code 12002346 00002100 120242EE 00001C0C 120242F0 00004818 1202431E 0000BD10 02024320 E7E53C2D 1202432E 0000D0DF 1202433A 0000E7F1
This is a personal favourite of mine. This will make all messages appear instantly rather than waiting for scrolling text. Note that when using this code with DeSmuME, you will need to disable it when booting up/restarting the game or it will stick in place.
Quick Screen Change 1200FA78 00002200 1200FA9C 00002200
This is a code that will speed up the transition between buildings. Use if you really want to boost your time.
Pokémon Center Animation Cut 1206325E 0000E000 1206327A 0000E000 9224BDCC 00002000 1224BDCC 00002001 D2000000 00000000
This is a useful code if you want to speed things up. It will cause your Trainer to hand their Pokémon to the nurse and then get them handed straight back with no intermediate animation.
Gauge Bar Animation Cut 12265A80 00001C20 12265A8E 00001C20 12081750 00001C21
A code useful to counter the slow moving HP bars of the fourth generation; after Pokémon have a sufficiently high amount of max HP, instead of a scrolling animation the HP bar will simply cut straight to the point it will end up at. This also affects the EXP bar. Note that some sound effects may be cut out as a result.
High Speed Processing 12000104 00000000 B21D1594 00000000 DA000000 00000004 D3000000 00000000 D6000000 02000100 D3000000 00000000 92000100 00001C1C 12000E1E 000046F0 12000E20 000046F0 12000104 00008080 D2000000 00000000 92000100 0000071C 12000E1E 000046C0 12000E20 000046C0 12000104 00008080 D2000000 00000000 A2000104 00008080 12000E1E 0000F0D0 12000E20 0000E826 D2000000 00000000
This is an interesting code that will speed up the rate of things in the game; this is particularly useful on flashcarts as it will make battles go that much faster, kind of giving an emulation-like experience.
HM Animation Cut 12043768 0000E00B
This will cut out a large amount of the animation for HMs, making it a lot quicker to move around when you have to use them.
Disable 3D Edge Marking 521FBC38 20244001 221FBC3A 00000010 D2000000 00000000
This code will tidy things up if you’re playing the game on NO$GBA. It’s totally useless on anything else that renders the graphics correctly (e.g. DeSmuME, flashcards…)
Rematch Trainers 02040EA8 F7FF68E0 94000130 FEFF0000 02040EA8 E0002000 D0000000 00000000
This code might help if you’re feeling a bit low on experience. Talk to any generic trainer while holding the R button to rematch them.
All codes with thanks to the guys over at cheats.gbatemp.
Download Pokemon Sacred Gold Completed v1.1
. Free hack Age of Z cheats code list – resources, oil, food, energy, resources, gold, upgrade, resources, premium pack, wiki, tutorial. Age of Z cheat world: commander, thank you for coming to the rescue in time. Destroy the zombies and rescue the fallen blocks to bring back hope to the city. Please lead us to recover the city. First, reclaim a camp to increase our troop power. Camp is where you recruit more troops. Upgrade to unlock more troop types and increase recruitment speed. Upgrade your main hall to unlock more reclaimable buildings and make your city kore powerful. We can reclaim a factory to recruit vehicles and increase your troop power. Factory – used to crate all kind of battle machines and explosives. Upgrade to unlock more troop types and increase manufacturing speed.
Rescue the blocks invaded by zombies to fix the buildings within them. All armies within your city will participate. Commander, some blocks outside the city are production blocks, and can be used to build production related buildings. We currently need a farm to produce food for us. Production within the city is limited. You can send troops outside the city to gather more resources. Gathering army needs more time. Please return to your city and continue development.Age of Z cheats android, ios hack codes
Upgrading training grounds to increase the number of troops you can recruit at once and reduce recruitment time. Academy – the science and technology center of your city. Researching new technology will make you more powerful. In the academy, different technologies yield different benefits. Start researching now to get powerful quickly. Recon center – shows the destination of fleets coming towards you. Upgrade recon center to level 2 to access the fullowing effects.
The garage is an essential building for your fleets. Used to construct and renovate transportation vehicles.Age of Z secret code hack tips
Tip, android gameplay secrets: Join an alliance to get the following benefits: you can gather from elite mines within your alliance territory and enjoy a slight gather speed bonus. Monsters defeated within your territory have the chance to drop additional rewards. Gather from normal resource mines within your territory with a 10% gather speed bonus. You can collect a daily territory rewards. Want to add more armies to your rally? Upgrade your dispatch center. You can send troops to reinforce your allies’ cities, helping them denfend against attacks.
Ye’ll need a draft to craft new items with alchemy.
There are 4 types of garnets: critical hit, will, evasion and accuracy.
TRescue block to gain 4 resource building slots, which you may use to build resource or functional buildings.
Beat monsters and you may win materials. Beat monsters in your alliance territory for the chance to win gold and legendary items.
As your city wall burns, it will lose durability. Don’t let it burn too long.
When an ally is in battle, you can send an army to reinforce.
Different troops have different skills. COmbine them strategically for a better battle result.
Breakdown unneeded officer skills to get more skill XP items.how to enter hack cheats Age of Z.
free letter secret password code (hack):
1. 3Y3JjHAAMmJ3qCi – resources
2. tnVw7d9eUluUiuy – oil, food
3. 6cEHz1dnxfhGk1e – energy
4. KvAlDnJTHwCfUzm – gift box
5. ZdwIOi3VOQZWNpk – promo code
6. NkyVdYCSPyGPwvH – speed up
7. oZqYlIDkP59exlg – gold
8. rspL0hYWqr2mUEX- gem crystal
9. p1wALK0iqlVfq6A – premium pack
10. P7N9HnucdVyYV5R – upgrade
11. H4IzFR76DmUuGa0 – vip ticketTips to repair durability Age of Z, fix error communication with the server, bugs, lags, crashes.
how and where enter Author: Solarios Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, USCategories: GAMES HACK CHEATS
Guide Cheat Code Dota 2 is a complete fans-made guide app about the android mobile game Dota 2 which is all that you need to help you enjoying this excellent game.
It contains latest news, reviews and previews, cheats, walk-through and strategies, game trailers of Dota 2. Moreover, you can get exclusive offers and gift packages of Dota 2 inside the app. Guide Cheat Code Dota 2 is a powerful tool to help the players venture into the game world by providing useful tips and tricks as well as information on all miscellaneous in the game world.
* Dota 2 dota 2 leaderboard dota 2 heroes dota 2 update dota 2 rank dota 2 mod dota 2 download dota 2 wiki dota 2 buff dota 2 tournament dota 2 wtf dota 2 lounge dota 2 item dota 2 pro circuit dota 2 blog dota 2 mmr dota 2 reddit dota 2 cheat dota 2 bet dota 2 system requirements dota 2 arcana dota 2 android dota 2 artifact dota 2 asia championships 2024 dota 2 asia championship dota 2 axe dota 2 all heroes dota 2 abaddon dota 2 adalah dota 2 anti mage dota 2 announcer dota 2 apk dota 2 action figure dota 2 anime dota 2 asian games dota 2 alchemist dota 2 ana dota 2 api dota 2 aeon disk dota 2 archon.
* Dota 2 battle pass 2024 dota 2 best yolo dota 2 battle pass dota 2 betting site dota 2 bumn dota 2 background dota 2 bet prediction dota 2 battle cup dota 2 build dota 2 bet item dota 2 badge dota 2 bristleback dota 2 best hero dota 2 bot script dota 2 battle cup 2024 dota 2 bloodseeker dota 2 battle pass 2024 dota 2 counter dota 2 changelog dota 2 cheat command dota 2 characters dota 2 card game dota 2 comic dota 2 compendium 2024 dota 2 console commands dota 2 case.
* Dota 2 championship dota 2 courier dota 2 command list dota 2 chat wheel dota 2 crystal maiden dota 2 championship 2024 dota 2 console dota 2 commands dota 2 circuit dota 2 cavern crawl dota 2 dac dota 2 dpc dota 2 dac 2024 dota 2 down dota 2 discord dota 2 dpc rank dota 2 dragon knight dota 2 disruptor dota 2 doom dota 2 download size dota 2 dark willow dota 2 drow ranger dota 2 dendi dota 2 discord indonesia dota 2 drafting guide dota 2 dx9 vs dx11 dota 2 developer dota 2 demo hero commands dota 2 establishing connection dota 2 epicenter.
* Dota 2 emblem dota 2 eg dota 2 event dota 2 establishing connection 2024 dota 2 equipment dota 2 ember spirit dota 2 emblem mmr dota 2 earth spirit dota 2 earthshaker dota 2 error dota 2 elder titan dota 2 enchantress dota 2 evos dota 2 error today dota 2 enigma dota 2 effigy dota 2 esport dota 2 ethereal gem dota 2 fps drop dota 2 forum dota 2 fps drop 2024 dota 2 for mac dota 2 free download dota 2 for android dota 2 fnatic dota 2 freeze dota 2 font dota 2 faceless void dota 2 figure dota 2 force close dota 2 free items dota 2 fire dota 2 female heroes dota 2 fear dota 2 file size dota 2 fps boost dota 2 first release.
This app is an unofficial guide only, it is not authorized or created by the creator of the game. !The game name, images, characters, logo and other details are not created by us but by theirrespective owners.
Note that for newly added event encounters, you have endless opportunities to catch them unless otherwise specified.Non-Legendary Encounters
Sixteen Hours The Black Rock Menacing Boom Cross Attack Jaws on Land
GarchompGifted Pokémon Kanto Starters – Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle
Requirements: – Reach Violet City… Guide: Your first opportunity to obtain a Kanto starter will be in Violet City; in the Pokémon Center you will see a Juggler. If you talk to him, he’ll ask you a series of four questions; answer all correctly and you’ll be able to choose one of the three. Once you reach Kanto, if you go to Route 12 and into the house where the Super Rod was previously, you will find Professor Oak. Show him your Kanto starter (evolution doesn’t matter) and you’ll receive the two you didn’t pick. (N.B.: This replaces the original Kanto starter event.)Johto Starters – Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Totodile
Requirements: – Start the game… Guide: The Johto starters remain in place in this game, so you’ll pick one at the start as usual. Once you reach Saffron City, you will find Professor Elm in Silph Co. Talk to him with two free slots in your party and you’ll automatically receive the other two Johto starters that you didn’t pick.Hoenn Starters – Torchic, Treecko, Mudkip Sinnoh Starters – Chimchar, Turtwig, Piplup
Requirements: – Reach Goldenrod City… Guide: Your first Sinnoh starter will be obtainable via a quiz given to you by the Juggler in the city’s Pokémon Center. After you beat the Elite Four, come back to the archaeological building and talk to Cynthia; show her your Sinnoh starter (evolved is fine) and she will give you the other two that you didn’t choose initially.
Tyrogue is unchanged apart from it now being equipped with a Fist Plate when received as a gift. Further Tyrogue can be obtained from Celadon Game Corner. Togepi, Spearow and Shuckle are totally unchanged from their HG/SS events.Legendary Pokémon
#380 Latias, #381 Latios Requirements: – Depends on your version… Guide: The first Lati you encounter depends on what version you’re playing; as usual, when you collect the Poké Doll from the fan club in Vermilion City, Steven will appear and inform you about the legends. At this point Latias (for SG players) or Latios (for SS players) will start moving around the Kanto region at Level 35 as usual. Once you have caught your roamer, go to Steven in Pewter City and show the legendary to him. The Enigma Crystal he has starts reacting as a result, and he’ll give it to you. Take this Enigma Crystal to Goldenrod City and talk to the guy to the left of Cynthia; he’ll polish it up and reveal it to be a Soul Dew. Return to Vermilion City and talk to the plaque on the raised bit; with the Soul Dew in your inventory you will have the option to challenge the other Lati, though as the game warns you this is a one-time encounter. If you select Yes, the other Lati will appear and you’ll engage in battle with it; it will be at Level 40.
#385 Jirachi Requirements: Sixteen badges Obtain Azure Flute Guide: Once you get Rock Climb from Professor Oak, you will find one of the Kimono Girls standing outside the Dance Theater in Ecruteak. She will inform you about Jirachi, and how they sense it is in Johto somewhere. To be more specific, Jirachi is located right at the back of Mt. Mortar, near where the Karate King is. If you have the Azure Flute (the method is detailed in Celebi’s section) then you can talk to it to wake it up. Once you do so, it will ask what wish you want; you can pick only one. You have a choice between $300,000, a maxed Coin Case, a large amount of Rare Candies or a battle with a Level 45 Jirachi. This will be your only chance to capture it, so I would recommend the last option…
#483 Dialga, #484 Palkia, #487 Giratina Requirements: Obtain the Earth Badge. Capture the pixie trio. Guide: Once you get the Earth Badge and Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf are all captured, stand in the center of the stage and it will ‘judge’ you to be ready to face Dialga, Palkia and Giratina. The screen will fade out and come back in with their appearance on the stage; all three are encountered at Level 70. After capturing each one, you will get their respective Orb item as well (e.g. capturing Dialga gives you the Adamant Orb.)Where are the Plate items…?
You will of course need sixteen Plates, one for each non-Normal type. Their locations are generally related to their elements; you might find them on the ground somewhere, or they might have been picked up by someone who doesn’t know what they do… at any rate, a list is below if you’re truly stuck. Flame Plate: There’s a dirt pile in Bellchime Trail hidden between some trees. Check it to obtain the Plate. Splash Plate: In the main room of the S.S. Aqua there is a guy on the left side who wants to see Phione. Show him a Phione and he’ll want to see a Manaphy. Show him Manaphy and he’ll give you the Splash Plate. Icicle Plate: There is a snow pile somewhat hidden behind a wall in the snowy outside of Sinjoh Ruins. Check it to obtain the Icicle Plate. Toxic Plate: After obtaining the Hive Badge, go to Elm’s lab in New Bark Town and interact with the bin. You will find and obtain the Toxic Plate. Mind Plate: Visit Mr. Psychic’s house in Saffron City; there is a new character who wishes to see a Psychic Pokémon that has reached stage two (i.e. the final form of a three-stage evolution line). Talk to him with Alakazam, Gardevoir, Gallade or Metagross at the front of your party to receive the Mind Plate. Zap Plate: Once you get the Power Plant up and running again, check the bookcase to the bottom-right of the room to get the Zap Plate. Meadow Plate: On Route 39 there is a girl by some trees having trouble with her dance moves; if you talk to her with a Bellossom behind you, she will ask if you will let it dance for her. Do so and she’ll thank you with both a TM53 and the Meadow Plate. Fist Plate: Obtain the Tyrogue from the Karate King in Mt. Mortar; it is equipped with the Fist Plate. Sky Plate: There is a pile of snow directly in front of Red at the top of Mt. Silver; check it to get the Sky Plate. Earth Plate: Return to Diglett’s Cave with Rock Climb and check one of the higher areas to find the Earth Plate in an item ball. Insect Plate: In National Park, there is a trainer in the center-north who will say something about the ground beneath him being hard. Interact with the spot he was on when in the Bug Catching Contest and you will obtain the Insect Plate. Stone Plate: To the right of Pewter Museum there should be a pile of dirt; check it to obtain the Stone Plate. (If the pile isn’t there for some reason before you obtain the Plate, it’s located as far to the bottom-right corner as you can go before jumping over the ledge.) Spooky Plate: In Lavender Town’s cemetery there is a woman who asks if you would pay your respects to her Pokémon. Agree to do so and she’ll give you the Spooky Plate as thanks. Draco Plate: Obtain the Dragonair from the Dragon’s Den Elder. It is equipped with the Draco Plate. Dread Plate: In Olivine Lighthouse there is a woman who asks for 15 Poké Balls and a Destiny Knot; the Destiny Knot is obtainable in an item ball on Route 27. If you talk to her with both and agree to your request, she’ll fail to make an item and run off. You don’t get your given items back, but she does drop the Dread Plate behind her. Iron Plate: Steven will give you this one automatically when he explains the Plates in the gatehouse between Ecruteak City and Route 38.Good luck with your legendary hunting!
N.B.: The original design for the Mind Plate was as a reward for capturing all 28 forms of Unown, but this got changed due to it being a bit too tedious to be worthwhile. Consider yourselves lucky!
Download Pokemon Sacred Gold Completed v1.1
Cập nhật thông tin chi tiết về Cheat Codes For Pokemon Gold Version (Gbc Guide) trên website Uta.edu.vn. Hy vọng nội dung bài viết sẽ đáp ứng được nhu cầu của bạn, chúng tôi sẽ thường xuyên cập nhật mới nội dung để bạn nhận được thông tin nhanh chóng và chính xác nhất. Chúc bạn một ngày tốt lành!